Monday, June 11, 2018

Russia Vs Saudi Arabia Live Stream, Prediction, Score

Russia vs Saudia Arabia match is the first FIFA world cup 2018 match which will be played at Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow. Many people from Russia and Saudia Arabia will love to watch live match online for free especially those people living in Saudia Arabia. So, here we got you the way you can watch the live match of Russia Vs Saudia Arabia online on your mobile phone.
Russia vs Saudi Arabia live stream

Below we will provide the live channel embedded on which FIFA world cup will be telecast when the match starts. Also, we will show you some alternative way to live stream FIFA world cup 2018.  Which means you can watch the match on our website here itself or you can also watch on other platforms for which you can get details below.

As you can see clearly below that Russia have more probability to win the match which will be played on 14 June 2018. Here in the Prediction, you can see that Russia have 68% chances of winning the match whereas on the other hands Saudi Arabia has only 10% of chances to win the match. Also the prediction says that there is 22% that the match will be draw. Anyway the final result we will know on the 14 of June. Do let us know which team you are supporting is it Russia or is it Saudi Arabia.

Russia vs Saudi Arabia live match prediction
Russia vs Saudi Arabia live match prediction


Let us me first give you brief details about the FIFA world cup 2018. 2018 world cup is the 21st world cup which is hosted by Russia. There is total 32 national football team qualified for the world cup which includes Russia too.  World cup starts from 14 June 2018 and it will continue until 15 July 2018, on 15 July the final match will be played.

Russia vs Saudi Arabia - Match details

MatchRussia vs Saudi Arabia
Date14 June 2018
Time18:00 (Moscow, Russia)
VenueLuzhniki Stadium, Moscow
GroupGroup A

Russia vs Saudia Arabia live streaming online

Here you will get the live streaming video of Russia vs Saudi Arabia Once the Match Start on 14 June. Till then bookmark this page and Also like our facebook page to stay updated. 

About Russia Football Team Fifa 2018

Russia in 2010 was awarded the right to host FIFA world cup 2018. So, this year Russia is hosting the FIFA world cup.  Russia till now had appeared for 10 FIFA world cup and here it is hosting the 2018 world cup. In 1966 Russia made up for the fourth position in the world cup,  but they have never won any FIFA world cup to date.  Russia first appeared in the world cup in the year 1958. 
Russia vs Saudi Arabia live stream

Stanislav Cherchesov is the head coach for Russia national football team and Igor Akinfeev is the Captain for the Russia national football team.  Russia currently is at 66 positions in the FIFA world cup ranking.

Here is the list of all the players for the Russia National football team. Or you can say the squad of the Russia team for the world cup 2018:


Igor Akinfeev (CSKA Moscow), Vladimir Gabulov (Club Brugge), Andrey Lunyov (Zenit St Petersburg),Vladimir Granat, Fyodor Kudryashov (both Rubin Kazan), Ilya Kutepov (Spartak Moscow), Andrei Semyonov (Akhmat Grozny), Sergei Ignashevich, Mario Fernandes (both CSKA Moscow), Igor Smolnikov (Zenit St Petersburg),Yury Gazinsky (Krasnodar), Aleksandr Golovin, Alan Dzagoev (both CSKA Moscow), Aleksandr Yerokhin, Yuri Zhirkov, Daler Kuzyaev (all Zenit St Petersburg), Roman Zobnin, Aleksandr Samedov (both Spartak Moscow), Anton Miranchuk (Lokomotiv Moscow), Denis Cheryshev (Villarreal), Artem Dzyuba (Arsenal Tula), Aleksei Miranchuk (Lokomotiv Moscow), Fyodor Smolov (Krasnodar).

About Saudia Arabia Football Team Fifa 2018

Saudia Arabia National football team's colour is green and white. They are also known as Al-Suqour (The Falcons), and Al-Akhdhar(The Green).  Their national football team head coach is Juan Antonio Pizzi and their captain is Osama Hawsawi. 
Russia vs Saudi Arabia live stream

Saudi Arabia appeared in FIFA world cup in 1994 for the first time. Including this 2018 world cup, it will be for them 6 times playing in FIFA world cup.  In 1994 Saudi Arabia reach Round of 16 which was the highest for them in FIFA world cup.  According to FIFA world cup ranking Saudi Arabia is ranking 70 positions.

And here is the Squad or the list of all the players of Saudi Arabia for the world cup 2018:

Mohammed Alowais, Yasser Almosailem (both Al Ahli), Abdullah Almuaiouf (Al Hilal), Mansoor Alharbi (Al Ahli), Yasser Alshahrani, Mohammed Alburyak (both Al Hilal), Motaz Hawsawi (Al Ahli), Osama Hawsawi (Al Hilal), Omar Othman (Al Nassr), Ali Albulayhi (Al Hilal), Abdullah Alkhaibari (Al Shabab), Abdulmalek Alkhaibri, Abdullah Otayf (both Al Hilal), Taiseer Aljassam, Hussain Almoqahwi (both Al Ahli), Salman Alfaraj, Mohamed Kanno (both Al Hilal), Hatan Bahbir (Al Shabab), Salem Aldawsari (Al Hilal), Yahia Alshehri (Al Nassr), Mohammed Alsahlawi (Al Nassr), Muhannad Asiri (Al Ahli), Fahad Almuwallad (Al Ittihad).

We know that many of the football fan or the FIFA fans are eagerly waiting for the first match of the world cup 2018. So, here it is for all of you football fan. You can watch the live match on our site here itself once the match start for you better like our facebook page and also bookmark this page also do share this page with your friends who are interested in FIFA world cup too like you.