Thursday, June 14, 2018

Egypt vs Uruguay live match telecast, prediction, tickets, score

All the fans of Egypt and Uruguay football team here is the complete detail of the match Egypt vs Uruguay FIFA 2018 world cup. It is the second match in the FIFA 2018 list. The first match was Russia vs Saudia Arabia and the Third match is Morocco vs Iran. Here you will get complete information about world cup match Egypt vs Uruguay like Live Match Stream, Live Score, Players list ( Squad ) and their past FIFA history for both the team.

Match timing given below might differ from your country, so we strongly suggest you check world cup schedule in your local time which you will get on our website if you just type your country in the search bar.  Oooo I forgot, we have also listed all the channel list which holds the broadcasting rights for the world cup 2018.  So, check out which tv channel will telecast on your region.

You can see below the prediction of the match. Uruguay have 61% chances to win the match on the other side Egypt have 14% chances to win and there are 25% chances that the match will be draw. The below prediction is done base on past analysis and some type of voting.
Egypt vs Uruguay live match prediction fifa world cup 2018
Egypt vs Uruguay live match prediction FIFA world cup 2018

  • Venue: Ekaterinburg Arena (Ekaterinburg) Russia.
  • Date: 15 June 2018.
  • Time: 17:00 Local Time. 
  • Group: Group A.
So you can see the match details of Egypt vs Uruguay above. The match will help on 15 June 2018 at Ekaterinburg Arena Russia. Match will start at 17:00 Russia local time. So you have to check our schedule page or download schedule pdf for your country time zone.

Egypt Vs Uruguay Live Match

DetailsEgyptUruguay
CaptainEssam El HadaryDiego Godín
CoachHéctor CúperÓscar Tabárez
FIFA Rank4617
Appearance4 Time14 Time
FIFA CodeEGYURU
Won FIFA02 Time

Those are the details of both the national football team. You can see Uruguay have won the world cup twice, on the other hand, Egypt has not won even once but this time they may win chances is there. Anyway below we have provided all the player's list or say the squad of Egypt and squad of Uruguay for the world cup 2018.

Egypt Squad for World Cup

Goalkeepers: 

  • Essam El Hadary
  • Mohamed El-Shennawy
  • Sherif Ekramy
  • Mohamed Awad

Defenders: 

  • Ahmed Fathi
  • Saad Samir 
  • Ayman Ashraf
  • Mahmoud Hamdy
  • Mohamed Abdel-Shafy
  • Ahmed Hegazi 
  • Ali Gabr
  • Ahmed Elmohamady 
  • Karim Hafez 
  • Omar Gaber 
  • Amro Tarek 

Midfielders: 

  • Tarek Hamed, 
  • Mahmoud Abdel Aziz
  • Shikabala
  • Abdallah Said
  • Sam Morsy
  • Mohamed Elneny
  • Kahraba
  • Ramadan Sobhi
  • Trezeguet
  • Amr Warda

Forwards: 

  • Marwan Mohsen
  • Ahmed Gomaa
  • Kouka
  • Mohamed Salah

Uruguay Squad for World Cup

Goalkeepers: 

  • Fernando Muslera
  • Martin Silva
  • Martin Campana

Defenders: 

  • Diego Godin
  • Sebastian Coates
  • Jose Maria Gimenez
  • Maximiliano Pereira
  • Gaston Silva
  • Martin Caceres
  • Guillermo Varela

Midfielders: 

  • Nahitan Nandez
  • Lucas Torreira
  • Matias Vecino
  • Federico Valverde
  • Rodrigo Bentancur
  • Carlos Sanchez
  • Georgian De Arrascaeta 
  • Diego Laxalt
  • Cristian Rodriguez
  • Jonathan Urretaviscaya
  • Nicolas Lodeiro
  • Gaston Ramirez

Forwards: 

  • Cristhian Stuani
  • Maximiliano Gomez
  • Edinson Cavani
  • Luis Suarez
Hope by now you have all the information about the world cup 2018 second match that is Egypt vs Uruguay which will be held on 15 June 2018 in Russia. Do let us know who you are supporting this FIFA world cup is it Egypt or is it Uruguay or any others national football team. And ya bookmark this page as the live stream video of the match will be placed on top of this article once the match starts.