Thursday, June 14, 2018

Portugal vs Spain live streaming

Portugal vs Spain is the fourth FIFA 2018 world cup match. Both the national football team are known for their past or history in football. It's going to be a tough match for both teams. Anyway, there are many ways ( website and App) to match the world cup match online for free. So, here we will provide you with the information and how to watch live match, along with each team details like players list, match time, match date, match venue and their past performance.

No one will like to miss out this match as the world two strongest teams going to play with each other. For sure for those crazy football fans, it is not just a match but it is a treat for them. So, you have to prepare yourself well in advance so you don't miss out on this match.

Portugal vs Spain World Cup Prediction

The prediction of the match can be seen below. Where Portugal have 22% chances of winning the match and Spain on the others side have 49% chances of winning. And win probability says there are 29% chances that the match will be draw. But what do you think, who will win the match? do let us know your opinion in the comment. According to me, it is surely going to be Spain but we never know, when the changes.
Portugal vs Spain live match prediction 2018 fifa world cup
Portugal vs Spain live match prediction 2018 FIFA world cup

  • Match: Portugal VS Spain.
  • Venue: Fisht Stadium (Sochi) Russia.
  • Date: 15 June 2018.
  • Time: 21:00 Local Time.
  • Group: Group B.
So you can see the match prediction result and live match details above now let us move on to the next part that is to get some information about both the team like their captain, their coach and their past performance.

Portugal vs Spain live match info

DetailsPortugalSpain
Flag
CaptainCristiano RonaldoSergio Ramos
CoachFernando SantosJulen Lopetegui
FIFA Rank48
Appearance7 Time14 Time
FIFA CodePORESP
Won FIFA0Once

Ok, so those are the complete details of both the team including their national team flags. Anyway now let us see the squad for Portugal and squad for Spain for the world cup 2018. Or you can say the player's list of both the football team.

Portugal World Cup Squad


Goalkeepers: 

  • Anthony Lopes 
  • Beto
  • Rui Patricio 

Defenders: 

  • Bruno Alves
  • Cedric Soares
  • Jose Fonte
  • Mario Rui
  • Pepe
  • Raphael Guerreiro
  • Ricardo Pereira 
  • Ruben Dias

Midfielders: 

  • Adrien Silva
  • Bruno Fernandes
  • Joao Mario
  • Joao Moutinho
  • Manuel Fernandes 
  • William Carvalho

Forwards: 

  • Andre Silva
  • Bernardo Silva
  • Cristiano Ronaldo
  • Gelson Martins
  • Goncalo Guedes
  • Ricardo Quaresma


Spain World Cup Squad


Goalkeepers: 

  • Pepe Reina
  • David de Gea
  • Kepa Arrizabalaga

Defenders: 

  • Nacho Fernandez
  • Sergio Ramos
  • Dani Carvajal
  • Gerard Pique
  • Jordi Alba
  • Alvaro Odriozola
  • Nacho Monreal
  • Cesar Azpilicueta

Midfielders: 

  • Andres Iniesta
  • Sergio Busquets
  • Saul Niguez
  • Koke
  • Isco
  • Marco Asensio
  • Thiago Alcantara
  • David Silva

Forwards: 

  • Iago Aspas
  • Rodrigo
  • Diego Costa
  • Lucas Vazquez
So that is all we have for the match world cup match Portugal vs Spain 2018. You must bookmark or copy the url of this page as the live streaming of the match on 15 June at 21:00 Russia local time the live match telecast will be done. You will get to watch the match free online on our site. But if you are interested in watching the live match on tv , do check out our article where we have list all the tv channels for all countries that will broadcast all the 64 world cup matches.