Sunday, June 17, 2018

Argentina vs Iceland World Cup Prediction, Live Match Online

Argentina is the most popular national football team. They have won the FIFA world cup not once but twice. Argentina football team have a very big fan following. On the hand, Iceland is not so popular when it comes to football. 2018 Russia World Cup will be the first time that Iceland will be playing in the world cup. We don't have much to say about Iceland but we will know more seeing them playing.

Anyway, we have already written on an article about Argentina. So, you can check out that article if you really a fan of Argentina football team, where we have provided all the information about Argentina football team like world cup schedule for Argentina, Argentina 2018 world cup squad etc. You may also like World cup schedule in HK TimeSchedule in CEST, Schedule in Singapore Time, World Cup Schedule GMT Time, Malaysia time schedule, Schedule in Easter TimePacific Time World Cup schedule

Here you will get all the details related to Argentina vs Iceland world cup match. Like time, date, venue etc. Also, you will be avail to watch or live stream the live match here on our site online on that particular day. We have added the player list or say the squad for both the football team below.

Argentina vs Iceland Prediction


According to the win probability, Argentina has 71% chances that they will win the match, in fact, I feel that it gonna be true. Whereas Iceland have only 9% chances of winning the match and there is 20% chance that the match will be draw. I know you want to know more about the prediction well below you can get more details on the prediction of this match Argentina vs Iceland. 
Argentina vs Iceland world cup 2018 match
Argentina vs Iceland world cup 2018 match

  • Match: Argentina VS Iceland.
  • Venue: Spartak Stadium Moscow, Russia.
  • Date: 16 June 2018.
  • Time: 16:00 Local Time.
  • Group: Group D.
So, that was the details of the live match and match prediction. Now let us move to next point that is to know more about both the football team i.e Argentina and Iceland.
Note: Above mention, time is according to Russia local time which is in MSK time zone. So, not to get confused you better, search for world cup schedule where the time is converted into your country time zone. You can get it by a search on our website itself. 

Argentina vs Iceland World Cup 2018


DetailsArgentinaIceland
CaptainLionel MessiAron Gunnarsson
CoachJorge SampaoliHeimir Hallgrímsson
FIFA Rank522
Appearance17 Time1 Time
FIFA CodeARGISL
Won FIFA20

Well, those are the complete details of both Argentina and Iceland football team according to the FIFA world cup 2018. Now the last thing is left and that is the squad of Argentina and Squad of Iceland for the world cup Russia 2018.

Iceland World Cup Squad


Goalkeepers: 

  • Hannes Thor Halldorsson
  • Runar Alex Runarsson
  • Frederik Schram

Defenders: 

  • Kari Arnason 
  • Ari Freyr Skulason
  • Birkir Mar Saevarsson
  • Sverrir Ingi Ingason
  • Hordur Magnusson
  • Holmar Orn Eyjolfsson
  • Ragnar Sigurdsson

Midfielders: 

  • Johann Berg Gudmundsson
  • Birkir Bjarnason
  • Arnor Ingvi Traustason
  • Emil Hallfredsson
  • Gylfi Sigurdsson
  • Olafur Ingi Skulason
  • Rurik Gislason
  • Samuel Fridjonsson
  • Aron Gunnarsson

Forwards: 

  • Alfred Finnbogason
  • Bjorn Bergmann Sigurdarson
  • Jon Dadi Bodvarsson
  • Albert Gudmundsson
We have written a separate article about Argentina World Cup Squad so you can check out that article too.  Anyway, you must bookmark this page as the live match of Argentina vs Iceland will be telecast on this page. You will be avail to watch the live match online for free. Anyway, do let us know whom you are supporting this FIFA world cup.