Sunday, June 17, 2018

France vs Australia World Cup 2018

France vs Australia is the 5th match in World cup 2018 Russia.  This article is for the fans of France and Australia to get complete details about the match. Here you will get live match details with their schedule like the venue, date, time etc.

France is well known because of its past performance in FIFA world cup and in other football tournaments. France also won FIFA world cup on in 1998. On the other hand, Australia is not so known when it comes to football instead of Australia is popular for a cricket match. You may also like World cup schedule in HK TimeSchedule in CEST, Schedule in Singapore Time, World Cup Schedule GMT Time, Malaysia time schedule, Schedule in Easter TimePacific Time World Cup schedule

Anyway, let me give you a brief highlight of the FIFA world cup 2018, which is hosted by Russia. Russia was awarded to host FIFA world cup 2018 which is 21st football world cup in the year December 2010. Since then Russia started preparing for the 21st world cup. There is total 32 national football team, who will be playing on FIFA world cup 2018.

France vs Australia Match Prediction


According to the prediction which is seen in the image below, France has 78% chance of winning the match. Where Australia has only 7% chance of winning the match. 15% chances are there that the match will be draw. More about the match prediction can be seen below. 
France vs Australia live match world cup 2018

  • Match: France VS Australia.
  • Venue: Kazan Arena, Kazan, Russia.
  • Date: 16 June 2018.
  • Time: 13:00 Local Time.
  • Group: Group C.
Both France and Australia belong to FIFA 2018 group C. Note that the time of the match provided above is according to Russia local time which is MSK time zone. So, to know the exact match timing, we suggest you search for your country time zone schedule of FIFA world cup. You can get the schedule for your country by a search on our website. Just type your country name in search bar and you will get it.

France vs Australia World Cup 2018

DetailsFranceAustralia
CaptainHugo LlorisMile Jedinak
CoachDidier DeschampsBert van Marwijk
FIFA Rank740
Appearance15 Time5 Time
FIFA CodeFRAAUS
Won FIFAOnce0

On that, you have almost all the details of both the football team now let us have a look at the squad or players list of both the team. Below we have listed squad of France world cup team and Australia World cup squad.

France World Cup Squad


Goalkeepers: 

  • Hugo Lloris 
  • Steve Mandanda
  • Alphonse Areola

Defenders: 

  • Djibril Sidibé
  • Benjamin Pavard
  • Raphaël Varane
  • Presnel Kimpembe
  • Adil Rami
  • Samuel Umtiti
  • Lucas Hernandez
  • Benjamin Mendy

Midfielders: 

  • Paul Pogba
  • N’Golo Kanté
  • Corentin Tolisso
  • Blaise Matuidi
  • Steven N’Zonzi
  • Thomas Lemar

Attackers: 

  • Kylian Mbappé
  • Olivier Giroud
  • Antoine Griezmann
  • Ousmane Dembélé 
  • Nabil Fékir
  • Florian Thauvin

Reserves: 

  • Wissam Ben Yedder, 
  • Kingsley Coman, 
  • Benoît Costil, 
  • Mathieu Debuchy, 
  • Lucas Digne, 
  • Alexandre Lacazette, 
  • Anthony Martial, 
  • Adrien Rabiot, 
  • Mamadou Sakho, 
  • Moussa Sissoko, 
  • Kurt Zouma.

Australia World Cup Squad


Goalkeepers: 

  • Brad Jones
  • Mitch Langerak
  • Mat Ryan
  • Danny Vukovic

Defenders:

  • Aziz Behich
  • Milos Degenek 
  • Alex Gersbach
  • Matthew Jurman
  • Fran Karacic
  • James Meredith
  • Josh Risdon
  • Trent Sainsbury
  • Aleksandar Susnjar
  • Bailey Wright

Midfielders: 

  • Josh Brillante
  • Jackson Irvine
  • Mile Jedinak
  • Robbie Kruse
  • Massimo Luongo
  • Mark Milligan
  • Aaron Mooy
  • Tom Rogic
  • James Troisi
  • Tim Cahill

Forwards: 

  • Daniel Arzani
  • Apostolos Giannou
  • Tomi Juric
  • Mathew Leckie
  • Jamie Maclaren
  • Andrew Nabbout
  • Dimitri Petratos
  • Nikita Rukavytsya
So, that is all we have for the world cup match France vs Australia. You can watch the live match or say you can live stream the match here on our site itself once the match starts. The live streaming video will be placed on top of this post on 16 June 2018. Anyway, do let us know who is your favourite player or who is your favourite team that you are supporting this FIFA world cup