Monday, June 11, 2018

Peru vs Denmark { Live Match }

Peru vs Denmark is the 7th match in FIFA world cup 2018. Which will be played in Mordovia Arena, Russia. This page is especially for those Peru and Denmark football team fans. Ya, we know that many of you are big fans of either Peru or Denmark. Both the team will be seen playing after a long gap on FIFA world cup. We have seen Denmark in the qualifying match of the FIFA world cup 2014 but uncourtly Denmark could not make it.  But this year both the football team successfully qualified for the world cup kick-off the match. On the other hand, we will see Peru national football team playing on FIFA world cup after 30+ year. Ya Peru football team was out of FIFA for too long and now they made them come back.

People from all over the world waiting for the match which will be held on 16 June 2018 at Mordovia Arena in Russia. This page is for the people waiting for the live match of Peru vs Denmark. As here we will let you know the complete details of both the football teams. Which includes Peru Squad for the World Cup, Denmark Squad for the World Cup, Peru and Denmark live match schedule and other details like their captain, coach and match prediction as we love predicting match results in advance.

Peru vs Denmark Prediction


You can see the prediction statistic of the match Peru vs Denmark below. To see the prediction details clearly just click on the image below show the winning percentage for both the team. Anyway, you can see as per the prediction that Peru have 32% chances of winning the match and on the other side Denmark have 38% chances of winning the match. Also, there are 30% chances that the match could be draw. Anyway, this prediction is not 100% accurate and we can say the final result of the match until the match is played. The prediction only gives an idea of which team have more fans following.

Peru vs Denamrk Prediction
Peru vs Denmark Prediction

On another match prediction poll created by footballprediction.com shows that Peru national football team have more chances of winning the match than that of Denmark football team. You can see in below image Where Peru has got 84 votes and Denmark has got only 49 votes. So you can see both the prediction showing a different result. Anyway, you let us know who will win the match is it Peru or is it Denmark. You can drop your opinion in a comment.
Peru vs Denmark live match prediction
Peru vs Denmark live match prediction
So you have the clear idea about the match prediction by looking at the data we have provided above. Anyway, let us move to other details of the match. Like the Squad of both the team and other match details for both Peru and Denmark.

Peru vs Denmark Live Match details


This is the 7th match on FIFA world cup 2018.  It is the first time that Peru and Denmark will come head to head. performance of the match will decide which team will be qualified for the next round of the world cup Russia. The Live Match is Schedule to play on 16 June 2018 at 19:00 Russia Local Time. The Match will be held in Mordovia Arena Saransk Russia.  Below you will get complete details about both the national football team. They both belong to Group C and if you are interested to know the points table or standings for both the team or any of the team please check out the Group C page. Where we have provided everything that anyone will need to know about the group c of the FIFA world cup 2018.

DetailsPeruDenmark
CaptainPaolo GuerreroSimon Kjær
CoachRicardo GarecaÅge Hareide
FIFA Rank1112
Appearance4 Time12 Time
FIFA CodePERDEN
Won FIFA0Once

So you got the details for both the teams. Now let's see the final players list for both the team.

Peru Squad


Goalkeepers: Pedro Gallese, Carlos Caceda , Jose Carvallo .

Defenders: Aldo Corzo, Luis Advincula, Christian Ramos, Miguel Araujo, Alberto Rodriguez, Anderson Santamaria, Miguel Trauco, Nilson Loyola.

Midfielders: Renato Tapia, Pedro Aquino , Yoshimar Yotun, Paolo Hurtado, Christian Cueva, Edison Flores, Andy Polo, Wilder Cartagena.

Forwards:
Andre Carrillo, Raul Ruidiaz, Jefferson Farfan, Paolo Guerrero.

Denmark Squad


Goalkeepers: Kasper Schmeichel, Frederik Ronnow, Jonas Lossl.

Defenders: Simon Kjaer, Mathias Jorgensen, Andreas Christensen, Henrik Dalsgaard, Jannik Vestergaard, Jens Stryger Larsen, Jonas Knudsen.

Midfielders: Christian Eriksen, Lasse Schone, Michael Krohn-Dehli, Thomas Delaney, William Kvist, Lukas Lerager.

Forwards: Andreas Cornelius, Kasper Dolberg, Martin Braithwaite, Nicolai Jorgensen , Pione Sisto, Viktor Fischer, Yussuf Poulsen.

How to watch Peru vs Denmark live match


There are many ways of enjoying the live match Peru vs Denmark. we have already written about it. Also, we have listed all the tv channels which have the broadcasting right of the FIFA world cup 2018. You can watch the live match on our site here itself once the match starts as we will be live streaming the match, if not you can check out how to live stream FIFA match.